While trying to access the Crossover Support Portal, you may find that after you enter your credentials you receive the error message: "central-supportdesk.zendesk.com refused to connect". This error message is related to an unsupported browser, private/incognito mode being used or if cookies are not enabled on your browser.
You will be able to log into the Crossover Support Portal to submit a request using latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge.
- Valid account for Crossover Support Portal
- Follow the steps to Sign In to the Crossover Support Portal as explained in the Contacting Customer Support article.
- You will receive the error message "central-supportdesk.zendesk.com refused to connect":
- Confirm that you are using a supported browser:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest two versionsBrowsers supported on desktop:
- Browsers supported on mobile:
- iOS 9 and higher
- Chrome Mobile for Android: latest version
- Don't use private/incognito mode
- Be sure to have cookies enabled in your browser
Once you are signed in successfully, you won't receive any error messages and you will be able to confirm that you are logged in: