While reviewing your team members' metric values you may need to execute the same query in JIRA as the one used by Crossover to retrieve those tickets.
It's possible to use the Metrics app available in the Manager Dashboard to access the list of tickets in the JIRA instance, this may be also useful if you are troubleshooting differences in the expected metric values from JIRA.
- Manager role with JIRA metrics set up
- Log in to the Crossover portal and go to Manage > Teams.
- Open the Metrics app.
- By default, you will receive the metrics information using the graphic mode. You will need to switch to the table mode by using the icon located at the top:
- In the table mode, the numbers for each contractor will be displayed:
- If you focus your mouse pointer over the units number, you will receive information related to the cost per unit, date & the value update and JIRA tickets details:
- If you click on the units number, a new tab will be opened in your browser with the JIRA instance access and the exact query used to retrieve this number: