A Service Account is a specific type of account that can be used within Crossover services to retrieve information from Crossover.
Management working with Crossover may require a Service Account to fetch contractor's information (usually team metrics data) using Crossover APIs. The Service Account is a manager account that will require watcher access to teams in order to retrieve data using REST API calls.
- Manager/Company administrator/VP/Account Manager role required
- An email address which is not linked to any existing account in Crossover
Please create a new request for Crossover Support, including:
- Reason for requesting a service account
- Email address that will be used for the new account
- List of the teams from which this service account will retrieve data (optional if new team watcher access is needed)
- Contact for approval (if needed)
Article is closed for comments.