Once you have a profile photo defined, you may want to completely remove it. To delete your profile picture, you will need to follow the solution provided in this article.
- Active Crossover account
- Log in to your Crossover account.
- Click on the main menu and select the Settings:
- On My Settings page, it will automatically open the Account Info tab.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the image and click the Trash icon button.
- You will receive a confirmation popup, click on Yes to confirm that you want to delete your profile picture.
- Your profile picture will be updated under the Account Info section, click on Save Changes to finish.
Once changes are saved, you will receive the confirmation message:
You can access your Dashboard and confirm that your profile picture is removed: