Pay rate or salary updates are limited by the type of update (increase or decrease) and also by the company that it's associated with the contractor that needs to have his assignment updated.
It's not possible for any existing user in Crossover to update the pay rate for a contractor, you will need to contact Crossover Support to have a pay rate updated once you confirmed that the request met all the prerequisites.
- Manager/Company administrator/VP/Account Manager role required.
- Managers belonging to companies outside the Trilogy family of companies may request any changes related to their contractors' pay rate.
- Pay rate upgrade requests for anyone under Andy Montgomery's or Jozsef Czapovics's organization are strictly disabled. This is allowed for other companies through explicit approval in writing in the support ticket by the company's CEO/COO.
- Pay rate downgrade requests for anyone under Andy Montgomery's or Jozsef Czapovics's organization can be actioned without approval but should be aligned to Crossover pay bands. Other companies can approve non-standard rates with sign-off from the company's CEO.
Please create a new request for Crossover Support, including:
- Email address of the account that requires the pay rate update.
- Name of the contractor.
- Starting date of the new pay rate.
- New pay rate and period. For example, $15 per hour.
- Contact for approval (if needed).