Manager role is required for any contractor that requires managing a team room, access team room information or hire candidates. The manager role can be assigned to an existing Crossover account but also it's possible to create new accounts as hiring managers.
It's not possible for an existing manager to assign this role, in order to update the role to a manager and have the ability to lead a team room, you will need to create a ticket and contact Crossover Support.
- Manager/Company administrator/VP/Account Manager role required.
Please create a new request for Crossover Support, including:
- Indicate if the role will be assigned to an existing account or to a new one (hiring manager).
- Email address of the account that requires the manager role to be assigned.
- Name of the contractor.
- Company under which the manager role will be assigned.
- Contact for approval (if needed).