Manager role is required for any contractor that requires managing a team, access team information or hire candidates. The manager role can only be assigned to an existing Crossover account, although it's possible to create new accounts as hiring managers.
It's not possible for any existing user in Crossover to grant the manager role, you will need to contact Crossover Support in order to make someone a manager and have this role assigned.
- Manager/Company administrator/VP/Account Manager role required.
Please create a new request for Crossover Support, including:
- Indicate if the role will be assigned to an existing account or to a new one (hiring manager).
- Email address of the account that requires the manager role to be assigned.
- Name of the contractor.
- Company under which the manager role will be assigned.
- Contact for approval (if needed).