Once you have WorkSmart installed and running in macOS, you may experience issues with your timecards not being generated. As a result, you will find out that there are no entries in your Crossover logbook and that there are no pending timecards to upload.
Usually, this problem is related to macOS permissions for WorkSmart application and it can be resolved by resetting the Accessibility settings at the operating system level.
- The latest version of WorkSmart for macOS is installed
This problem is generated because WorkSmart is not able to capture data even accessibility permission is granted.
- In your macOS, access System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Accessibility:
- Delete WorkSmart application from Accessibility.
- Add WorkSmart application into Accessibility:
- Grant WorkSmart permission and confirm that the checkbox next to the WorkSmart application is checked.
- If you face any issues with the previous steps, you may need to reset all your permissions in macOS:
- Open a terminal window.
- Execute the command:
$ sudo tccutil reset All
- Restart your computer.
- Open WorkSmart and grant the rights under Accessibility.
- Start tracking time with WorkSmart.
Once you start tracking time with WorkSmart, wait for 30 minutes for the application to upload timecards and confirm that you can review them in your logbook.