For security purposes, you may want to update your existing Crossover password without the need to reset your password. It's possible to change your Crossover password to a new one if you know your current password.
- Must have an active account in Crossover.
- Log in to your Crossover account.
- Click on the main menu (your profile image) and select the Settings option.
- On the My settings page, select the Password tab.
- Insert your current password and your new password in the relevant fields.
- Click on the UPDATE PASSWORD button.
When you click on the UPDATE PASSWORD button, the following message is shown:
Password was successfully changed!
To validate if the new password is working, log in to your Crossover account using your new password. Remember that you will need to use the new password to log into WorkSmart.