A Verification Letter is a document signed by Crossover stating your name, your role, your pay rate and the start date of your assignment in Crossover.
If you have an active assignment and use the same email address as the one used to log into Crossover, you can request a Verification Letter through Alan the Chatbot. If you don't have an active assignment and you need an experience letter or another employment verification, please contact Crossover Support.
- You have or had an assignment in Crossover.
The documents provided by Crossover related to a current or past contract may be required by different government organizations or for tax purposes. Please notice that for most cases, the verification letter generated through Alan The Chatbot, the income statement or the payment report are enough for purposes that they may serve.
In case the information showing in the verification letter document is incorrect, need to be updated or if you need another type of documentation, please submit a ticket selecting issue type "Contractor's Management > Verification letter" through the Crossover Support portal.
Also, please notice that there is no Offer letter and the verification letter is the document that is provided to anyone requiring an offer proof or an assignment letter. This is because when you accept an offer and an assignment is created this means that you automatically accepted the terms of your assignment.
- Log in to Crossover Support.
IMPORTANT: The email login credentials should be the same when accessing your Crossover Dashboard and WorkSmart app. Make sure to provide the email login registered with Crossover; hence your request will not be processed.
- Type "I need a verification letter" on Alan, the Chatbot's window and hit Enter.
- If you receive the message "I am sorry. This action is available for Partners only" this means either that:
- the email address used to login to the Crossover Support portal is not the same as the one used in Crossover, please log in using the same email address.
- you no longer have an active assignment, in this case, please submit a ticket selecting issue type "Contractor's Management > Verification letter" through the Crossover Support portal.
- If Alan The Chatbot successfully retrieves your details, you will receive the message "Do you want to obtain a Verification Letter including details for your assignments as a contractor (rate per hour, hours per week, role and start date)?":
- Click Yes to confirm.
- Allow Alan to process your information. After a few moments, Alan responds with your details and the confirmation that a document has been generated and sent to your email address:
- Click Yes to confirm that your request has been resolved.
Alan The Chatbot sends you the requested verification letter to your email address, please check you Inbox and you will an email with subject "Alan the Chatbot | Verification Letter":
The PDF attachment will look like this: