If you are unable to log in to Crossover or WorkSmart application, it may be possible that you forgot your password. You have the option to reset your password at the login section in Crossover.
Remember that the same credentials are used to log in to both the Crossover site and WorkSmart application, so once we send you the link and you reset your password, you can easily confirm that the new password works successfully.
- Must have an active account in Crossover.
When you try to log in to the Crossover partner portal, you will receive the message "Invalid email and/or password!" if you forgot your password:
- Click on Forgot password? link, available on Crossover login:
- Enter the email address used for your Crossover account:
If you receive the message "Hmmm... we don't have that email address in our system." you may be entering the wrong email address. Note that unless you changed your email address in Crossover Settings, it will be the same address you used to log in during the application process.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- The following message will be displayed:
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to reset your password: