The Workflows Application is a feature that allows you to visualize active JIRA workflow directly in your team room.
Why use it?
1. To monitor your current work queue:
- Current work in progress
- Outdated work
- Weekly output
- Workload per team member
- Current bottlenecks
2. To analyze historical data:
- Discover process bottlenecks
- Track customer perceived lead time trends
You must be the Team Owner to be able to activate Workflows, otherwise you will see the following warning message:
In case you are the Team Owner, follow these steps to enable the application to track Jira workflow:
- Go to the Crossover Worksmart Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Workflows App.
- Click Launch Workflows Wizard link.
- Select the Jira server that needs to be tracked and click Next button.
- Select the Project that requires to be tracked and click Next button to conclude the Jira integration.
- Click Finish to acknowledge the connection of Workflows app with your Team's Jira project.
- Start accessing the Workflows dashboards to track current project work and historical data, by clicking the application icon: