Working for Crossover Through a Business Entity


If you will be working for Crossover via an organization or company established separately from your individual self for tax purposes, you will need to set up your Payoneer and Crossover accounts for that purpose.

If you are already working for Crossover with an existing Payoneer account and you want to update your settings to start working through a business entity, you will need to contact support.



  • Active assignment.



Before requesting or setting your Payoneer account as an entity, please be sure to adhere to Payoneer definition for an entity:

  • For US-based workers:
    • A partnership, corporation, company, or association created or organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States.
    • An estate (other than a foreign estate.)
    • A US domestic trust.
  • For workers outside of the US:
    • A foreign corporation.
    • A foreign partnership.
    • A foreign trust.
    • A foreign estate.



Update the Crossover profile

  • Log in to your Crossover Account
  • Click on your user avatar at the top right of the screen and then select Settings:


  • On the settings screen, click to enable "I am working through an entity":

  • Fill out the Address Info and click Save
  • Complete the entity address verification
  • Upon entity address verification is completed, open a ticket for Payoneer account change in the Crossover Support Portal.


    1. Access your Account Info details in the Crossover portal.
    2. Confirm that the option "" is enabled:

    3. The entity address status is seen as "Verified."

Complete the process in Payoneer

  1. Set up your account on the Payoneer website via the link sent to you in your onboarding email or received after creating a support ticket. Make sure to select Company in the first step:

  2. Complete all the steps in Payoneer.
  3. Reply to the ticket to confirm that you have completed the Payoneer account registration so we can link your account. 


Please make sure to update your tax forms as needed if you are switching to be paid as an Entity. Crossover cannot legally give advice on tax forms to fill out. You are able to edit your tax forms in your Payoneer account. Please consult with your tax advisor if you have any questions on switching to be paid through an Entity and what forms are right for you.




Please sign in to leave a comment.