After applying for a job position in the Crossover Job Application portal, you may want to cancel the application for various reasons. Once your application is canceled, all progress related to that application will be removed and you will be able to apply for other job positions.
- Active job application.
- Log in to the Crossover Job Application portal.
On the top bar, click on the down-facing arrow (▼) on the right side of the job name you are applying for, for example in the image below the application is for QA Manual Tester:
- Click on Cancel application.
- You will need to select a reason for canceling your application:
- Click on Cancel Application.
- You will need to confirm that you want to cancel your application:
- Click OK.
The jobs page will be updated and you will find out that there is no longer a job application next to your name:
You will be able to apply to any other job positions right away