CCAT (Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test) is one of the tests required while applying to work with Crossover. You may have general questions related to this Psychometric test application step and may need more information on practice resources, obtaining the CCAT scores, and re-taking policies. Here you will find the most frequently asked questions about CCAT.
- What is CCAT?
- What email address should I use to take the CCAT?
- Is it possible to re-take the CCAT after the initial attempt?
- How can I practice for the CCAT?
- If I apply for another position, do I need to retake the CCAT test?
- Can you share my CCAT score with me?
What is CCAT?
CCAT is a pre-employment test that measures a candidate's aptitude or the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically. You can find more information at our pre-employment testing portal.
What email address should I use to take the CCAT?
You should ALWAYS use the same email address you are applying with Crossover. Usage of multiple email addresses trying to trick the system is forbidden and will result in Crossover rejecting your application.
Is it possible to re-take the CCAT after the initial attempt?
Please note that effective January 21st, 2019, candidates can only attempt to take the CCAT once per email address in a six-month period. Trying to work around this rule by the usage of multiple email addresses will lead to the rejection of your application.
How can I practice for the CCAT?
- Multiple free CCAT preparation resources are available over the internet. We recommend using these free resources to get yourself familiar with the type of questions that you will be facing as well as the test structure and timing restrictions.
- Crossover does not recommend any provider in particular and does not advocate the usage of paid prep-training.
- Some of the larger free resource providers are:
If I apply for another position, do I need to retake the CCAT test?
Yes, you will need to retake the CCAT test.
Can you share my CCAT score with me?
In order to keep testing and evaluation fair across the board for all candidates, we are unable to provide CCAT scores or further feedback on your performance.