Gemba Walk is an application used by the managers to review the team contractors' productivity. It includes timecard information (screenshots and applications used) and scores for alignment, intensity, and focus for each contractor. Only direct managers of contractors and watchers of team rooms have access to review the data.
Also, for direct managers, the Gemba Walk application provides a way to include comments and share feedback based on the contractor's timecard information.
- Manager role with a direct contractor or watcher access to the contractor's team.
- Log in to Crossover, and click on the Gemba Walk icon.
- In the Worker dropdown, select a contractor.
- You should be able to see all the contractor's timecard screenshots and you can use the date selector to filter all timecards for a specific week. Please notice that it's not possible to download the timecards' information to review them offline.
Note: All Gemba Walk timecards are shown in UTC.
- Click on any screenshot you would like to review.
Detailed information about the timecard is displayed: focus duration, intensity score, time.
- You can click on the Show Details button to display information about the applications used and the activity (mouse & keyboard) during that timecard slot.
- You can enter your comments into the Manager Comments box. Also, you can decide if you want to share the comment with the contractor using the Share with selector. Once completed, click on the checkmark button to save.
Once the comment is saved, the timecard will be flagged as reviewed.
In order to view flagged timecards, navigate to the Gemba Walk application, and use the Flagged Card toggle switch to filter the recently reviewed timecards: