Once a candidate has gone successfully through the entire application process and a Hiring Manager has decided to hire him to be included in their team, a contract offer link will be sent to the candidate's email address in order for them to review and accept the job offer.
- Candidate with an offer sent by a hiring manager.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "You have a job offer" and a link for accessing the offer:
- Once you access the offer you will receive all the details related to the new assignment:
- Click on the Independent Contractor Services Agreement to review the job assignment terms and conditions.
- Accept or Decline the offer.
- To accept, check the box next to "I agree to the Terms and Conditions" and click Accept Offer.
- To decline, click Decline Offer.
If you want to proceed, you will need to confirm that you want to decline the offer
If the offer is accepted you will receive the confirmation message:
If the offer is declined you will receive the confirmation message: