Attempting to log in to WorkSmart returns a "No team assigned" error.
Possible Root Causes
- The user is not assigned to a team yet, which prevents them from signing in and tracking time.
- The end date of the most recent contractor's assignment needs to be set to null, in order to be able to use the Worksmart tool. If the end date is set, the error "No team Assigned" will come up, even if a team is assigned to the contractor.
- A recent update, hardware change, or configuration change is preventing the application from working as intended.
If you encounter this error as a new hire, contact your hiring manager and let them know that you are available to start working. Your hiring manager should be able to:
- Add you to the correct team
- Check if your assignment is correctly setup in the system
If you encounter this error after a configuration change, hardware change, or update, take the following steps: