The profile picture is the image associated to any contractor's Crossover account and it's used in both contractor's and manager's dashboards.
You will need to keep your profile photo updated while having an active assignment, it helps other team members and managers identify you easily. You need to make sure that you follow the requirements related to your photo file, this article explains how to change or add your profile picture.
- Active Crossover account
- Log in to your Crossover account.
- Click on the main menu and select the Settings:
- On My Settings page, it will automatically open the Account Info tab.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the image and click the Change Image button.
- You will receive a Change Photo popup, here you need to click on Choose File to upload a file from your computer containing your picture.
Important File requirements:
- Maximum file size is 2 megabytes
- Supported file extensions: jpg/jpeg/png/gif/webp/bmp
- Filename cannot contain any spaces or special characters
- Select the file that you want to upload:
- You can drag the square and use the arrows to adjust the size and position of your profile picture.
- Click on Save:
- Your profile picture will be updated under the Account Info section, click on Save Changes to finish.
Once changes are saved, you will receive the confirmation message:
You can access your Dashboard and confirm that your new profile picture will be displayed: