Only timecards for the current week (UTC based) can be deleted by contractors, this may be required if the timecard was not supposed to be generated. Usually, contractors need to remove timecards if they were generated during non-work time or if they forgot to turn off WorkSmart.
- Contractor with an active assignment.
- At least one timecard tracked during the current week.
- Log in to the Crossover portal.
- Navigate to My Dashboard through the menu display from your profile picture.
You can also access through the My Dashboard icon in the main page:
- Click the Logbook button and select the day from the current week where the timecards that are about to be deleted are stored.
- Select each timecard you want to delete by checking its checkbox. After timecards are selected, the "Delete Timecard" button will be enabled.
- Click Delete Timecard.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
Once the timecard is removed, the logbook section will be automatically reloaded and the selected timecards won't show up: