One-time payments are specific deposits made outside of the common salary payments schedule and need to be requested using the Crossover Support portal.
Managers can request bonuses for their contractors, commissions, and incentives as one-time payments. Also, expenses requests and manual hours for past weeks for non-ESW companies will require a new request created for a one-time payment. Please notice that all contractors' requests will require manager approval in the support ticket generated.
- Confirm that your request is going to be related to:
- Expense/manual hours for past weeks (for non-ESW companies)
- Discuss the request with your manager
- Click Submit New Request at the top of the Crossover Support portal:
All one-time payments must be requested and approved the week prior to the pay date. Any request made between Monday-Sunday (UTC) will be added to the next week's Wednesday pay date.
- On the new page, fill out the following fields:
- If you are requesting a one-time payment for yourself, your manager will need to approve your request, please add your manager's email address.
- If you are the manager requesting a one-time payment for one of your contractors, you can add him here to receive notifications.
- If you are requesting manual payments for multiple contractors with different managers, please add each manager's email address.
- Subject: Indicate that this is a One-time payment request.
- Description: Describe your request in greater detail, please include the reason for requesting this manual payment and explain if you are requesting the payment for yourself or for other contractors.
Use the following template:
- Reason: Include the reason for the One-time payment and indicate if it's for yourself or another contractor.
- Number of hours to be paid or total amount to be paid in dollars
- Week start date (Monday)
- If the payment request is for yourself include your manager's email address.
- If the payment request is for another contractor, indicate if you are the direct manager.
- Priority: Select the desired urgency for your request.
- Issue type: Select the Financial issue type and then select the ticket type One-time payment.
- Attachments: Feel free to include any attachments related to your request.
- GDPR Checkboxes: Please mark the corresponding checkboxes if your request contains data deemed personal or sensitive or if it originates from the EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland.
- Click on the Submit button to finish creating your request.
- Once your ticket is created you will receive the following message:
- You will also receive an email from Crossover Support <email@example.com>:
We received your request and your ticket number is XXXXXXX.