The credentials for a candidate's Crossover website account are not valid for the technical screening portion of a job application. When attempting to log in, the candidate receives the following error:
This issue is occurring because there is a separate set of credentials provided specifically for the technical screening that will need to be used. The credentials for the Crossover website will not work.
1. Log in to the Crossover portal and click on Application from the top menu bar.
2. A page with credentials for the tech screening will appear.
Note: In order to display the credentials, the application must be at the Technical Screen Step.
3. Copy and paste the credentials into a notepad file.
4. Click the GO TO TEST button and enter the credentials on the tech screening login page that appears.
5. Validate the issue is fixed by logging in successfully.