Managers can reassign their own direct reporting contractors to new managers using the Teams application available in Crossover. Also, team owners can change the manager for all contractors assigned to the team.
Once the manager is updated, the contractor's team will continue to be the same one and he will receive an email notification including the assignment starting date under the new manager, which will be the Monday of the current week.
- Must be a manager and the contractor must be his direct report or must be the team owner.
- Log in to the Crossover portal and go to Manage > Teams.
- Click the Teams app.
- Click the contractor's Team Name in the left pane.
- In the right pane, click the pencil icon next to the name of the contractor you want to reassign to another manager.
- Select a new manager from the drop-down list, notice that managers are grouped by Company.
- You will need to confirm the new manager for the selected contractor:
- Click on Yes.
NOTE: If the team room owner has direct reports in the team, they can only see and make changes to the managers of their direct reports. Changes will also be effective starting current week Monday by default so if a change is done on a Wednesday, it will be effected on Monday of that current week.
Follow previous steps 1-4, the contractor will be assigned to the new manager: