As a manager, you can reassign contractors reporting to you under a specific team to new managers using the Teams application. Team room owners can also perform these changes in order to have the contractor's accounts reporting to another manager. If you are not the direct manager, you will need to reach him in order to transfer a contractor.
Once the manager is updated, the contractor's team room can stay the same if needed and he will receive an email notification including the assignment starting date under the new manager.
- Must be a manager and the contractor must be his direct report or must be the team owner.
- Before changing a contractor's manager, all pending manual time and overtime requests must be approved/rejected.
- Log in to the Crossover portal and go to Manage > Teams.
- Click the Teams app.
- Click the contractor's Team Name in the left pane.
- In the right pane, click the pencil icon next to the name of the contractor you want to reassign to another manager.
- Select a new manager from the drop-down list, notice that managers are grouped by Company.
- You will need to confirm the new manager for the selected contractor:
- Click on Yes.
NOTE: If the team room owner has direct reports in the team, he can only see and make changes to his direct reports. Changes will also be effective starting current week Monday by default so if a change is done on a Wednesday, it will be effected on Monday of that current week.
Follow previous steps 1-4, the contractor will be assigned to the new manager: