As a Team Room Owner, you can change the team room's name if you want to have this value updated for organizational purposes. The name is used as the unique identifier within the Crossover platform.
Renaming a Team Room won't have any effect on the current team's setting and it can be updated as many times as required.
- If you are a Manager but not the Team Room Owner, you will need to reach him or contact Crossover Support including the Team Room Owner or Company Administrator in CC for approval.
- f you are the Team Room Owner, log in to the Crossover portal and access Manage > Teams from your profile menu:
- Open the Teams application:
- Select the team that you want to update:
- Click the team room's name in the right pane and you will be able to edit the current name:
- Once you changed the team room's name, press enter and the value will be automatically saved, in this example, it will be changed from New_Team_Room to Updated_Team_Name:
Follow steps 1-4 from the Solution section, you will find out that the team now is listed with the new name: