As a team room owner, you can change the team room's name if you want to have this value updated for organizational purposes. The name is used as the unique identifier within the Crossover platform.
If you are not the team room owner but you need to have the team room name updated, you will need to contact him. If it's not possible, please create a request with Crossover Support and include the required approval from the owner or company administrator.
- Team room owner
- Log in to the Crossover portal.
- Go to Manage > Teams from your profile menu.
- Open the Teams application.
- Select the team that you want to update:
- Click the team room's name in the right pane and you will be able to edit the current name:
- Once you changed the team room's name, press enter and the value will be automatically saved, in this example, it will be changed from New_Team_Room to Updated_Team_Name:
Follow steps 1-4 from the Solution section, you will find out that the team now is listed with the new name: