Metrics can be stored and imported from various sources, one of the metric sources available only for Aurea company is Salesforce. This is a custom integration and cannot be used by other companies or teams.
Aurea Team Room Owners can set up the Salesforce integration for retrieving metric values for their team members after they confirm internally with their Salesforce Administrator.
- Team Room owner with a Team room created under the Aurea company.
- Aurea Salesforce Administrator approval for Crossover metrics integration.
- Log in to the Crossover portal and go to Manage > Teams.
- Open the Metrics app.
- If you are changing your existing metrics source, click the Settings button:
If you are setting your metrics for the first time, click the Open Metrics Settings button:
- Click on Salesforce to select it as the metric source:
- Fill in the information in relevant sections as described below:
- Enter the Metric name.
- Enter the Metric Target per team member.
- For each team member, you will need to include his email account used to log into Salesforce.
- Click on Save.
Once your metrics configuration is saved, it will take some time to load the data from Salesforce and the numbers will be listed for each contractor: