Contractors who need documentation of their earnings or employment status can produce an Income Statement using the option available in the Earnings section in the Crossover portal.
The Income Statement document includes a record of their earnings and a signed, dated statement affirming their services as a contractor.
- Contractor with an active assignment.
- Navigate to the Earnings section.
- You will find a summary of your earnings and details about the status of your payments:
- Select the Start Date and End Date in the From and To fields for the payment interval you want to include in the report.
- Click the Income Statement button.
- A PDF file (IncomeStatement.pdf) will be generated and downloaded to your computer.
If you open the downloaded PDF file, you will find that there are two or more pages, depending on the period selected:
- On the first page, you will find a summary of your employment status.
- In the following pages, you will find a table with details for each week for the period selected, including the payment ids and the amount received.