WorkSmart is a software application that ensures you get paid for the number of hours you work, provides you with productivity coaching and insights, and monitors computer use to promote transparency.
You will need to download the WorkSmart version available for your operating system (OS) and install it before you start working. Once installed, your WorkSmart username and password are the same ones used to log in to the Crossover site.
For hardware and software requirements, refer to the article: WorkSmart System Requirements
- Open the Crossover WorkSmart URL.
- Click on the button corresponding to your OS, i.e., Windows or Mac OS X.
- Run the downloaded installation file.
- Follow the instructions until the installation is complete.
- Once WorkSmart is installed, log in with the credentials that you use for Crossover.
- If you receive an error saying that you do not have a team assigned, please contact your hiring manager to resolve this issue.