If you have more than one webcam connected to your computer, you can select which camera WorkSmart will use when taking the pictures.
Once you update this setting, you should confirm that the webcam is working as expected and your timecards are being generated with the selected camera.
- Active contractor using WorkSmart to track time.
- More than one webcam connected.
- Right-click on the WorkSmart icon () on the Task Bar.
- Select Preferences.
Click on the camera icon next to your currently selected webcam in order to choose a different camera source:
Click on Camera Test to confirm that your selected camera is working:
After a successful test, click the OK button.
- Start tracking time with WorkSmart for more than 20 minutes.
- Access your Logbook section in the Crossover portal.
- Validate that WorkSmart is now using the selected webcam by checking your most recent timecard entries webcam shots.