As a hiring manager you already completed and successfully interviewed one of the candidates listed in the "Upcoming Interviews" section but he is still showing as pending in that list.
The ''Upcoming Interviews'' list shows that the hiring manager has interviews scheduled for candidates and they are removed only if the manager provides interview feedback.
- Manager role
As a manager, if you access the Hire > Candidates page, you will find that there are candidates listed under the "Upcoming Interviews" section although those interviews were performed successfully and should be no longer pending:
The candidate is still listed in the "Upcoming Interviews" because the manager didn't provide the interview feedback immediately after having the interview.
- Access Hire > Candidates from the Crossover portal menu:
- Click the Begin Interview button.
- Click Launch Video Conference.
- Enter all required feedback, including stars for Rate Candidate section and Interview Feedback in the text box:
- Click on Continue.
- You will need to finally decide based on the interview if you want to Hire, Defer, or Reject the candidate:
If you choose to Hire the candidate, he will be moved to the "Pending Offers" section.
If you choose to Defer, then the candidate will be placed in the "Interviewed" section.
If you choose to Reject, the candidate will be moved to the "Rejected Candidates" section.
Once the Interview Feedback is provided and a decision is taken for the candidate, he will be moved out from the "Upcoming Interviews" section.