As an active contractor, you may notice that the WorkSmart application is displaying an offline mode message but recent timecards are still showing in the logbook.
Open WorkSmart and confirm that it showing the Offline Mode message
Access your logbook in the Crossover Contractor Dashboard and confirm that:
- Your recent timecards are still being uploaded and reflected in the logbook
- Some previous timecards may be missing
If your recent timecards are not showing in the logbook, please follow Worksmart Not Uploading Timecards instead.
- Open the DataCapture folder found at
- You will see a number of folders like Data_MM_DD_YY_HH_MM_00
- Right-click on each folder > Properties and confirm the folder size
- If the folder is larger than 5MB, it is too large to be uploaded by WorkSmart. Follow these steps to reduce the size
- Open the folder
- Delete one screenshot file (with name starting
screenshot_) and re-check the folder size. Repeat if necessary.
- If the folder is 5MB or smaller, no action is required
- Once this process has been completed for all folders, restart the WorkSmart tracker and allow some time for the timecards to be uploaded
- If the issue is resolved but re-occurs frequently you will need to request your manager reduces the screenshot frequency or contact the Crossover Support team
If none of the timecards were larger than 5MB or the Offline Mode message continues after following this solution, please create a new Crossover Support ticket and include the following:
- A zip archive of your WorkSmart Logs:
- A zip archive of your DataCapture folder:
Open WorkSmart and confirm that the application is no longer showing the Offline Mode message
Please sign in to leave a comment.